Tuesday 7 April 2015

top ten characters we wish we could check in with

toptentuesday2
It is that time of week again :D This week the topic is "Top ten characters we wish we could check in with". 
(Top Ten Tuesday was created and is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
  1. Belgarion and Ce'Nedra: My lordy lord. I loved the Belgariad and the Mallorean as a kid and I would love to know what happens to the characters after the events of the books. It felt like finding a new family and I honestly miss going on adventures with them.
  2. Everyone from the Harry Potter books: I think you know why. An epilogue would be like heaven. 
  3. Gwen and Gideon from the Ruby Red trilogy: Sure they had a good ending but it would always be nice to know more! What happens with the institute and the chronographs? Will there be no more time-travelers? For real?
  4. Beth and Lincoln from Attachments: They are just so cute! But I want to know if they really and truly make it work. And also if Jennifer gets her happy ending.
  5. Kath and Levi from Fangirl: They are also adorably cute and the ending for them was nice. But I still think there is so much more that can be explored when it comes to them. To be honest, I just want more!
Actually, that's about it. At least I can't think of anybody else, not for now at least.
Which characters would you like to check in with?

No comments:

Post a Comment