Monday 23 February 2015

#Hyllvärmare2015 Update

I'm done! I was actually done on Saturday, but a busy weekend has meant no blog updates. I've finished all five of the books I picked for the February reading challenge I joined, which feels absolutely great!

The books are:

  1. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
  2. The Elder Gods by David and Leigh Eddings
  3. The Treasured One by David and Leigh Eddings
  4. Generation Kill by Evan Wright
  5. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
All have been reviewed on the blog apart from The Hobbit and Generation Kill. 

I'm so happy that I managed to finish this challenge. I had moments when I lost interest, not in the challenge, but in the books and I thought that I wouldn't manage to finish. But hey, I finished with almost a week to spare! 

Happy reading to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment