Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Books

I got new books today :D So happy. Getting new books is one of the best things I know.

Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Strangely enough, I have not read the first book in the trilogy but still decided to buy the other two. They are book two and three of the Infernal Devices Trilogy. Looking forward to reading them.
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
I fell in love with the concept of this book when I first read about it. I really hope it will live up to my expectations, and after reading Fangirl, they are quite high.
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
This book was recommended to me, and although I didn't get super excited about the book when reading the sleave, I still think it will be worth reading. Like I said, I loved Fangirl and if it's anything like it then I'm sure to love this one as well.

1 comment: