Sunday 15 March 2015

Finish That Series Challenge Update + a general update

Finish that series challenge update! I have now finished 5 series! Woot Woot! Sadly enough, I have realised that I want to add several more series to this list, but I won't until all the books that are already on here are read. 
My series
The Syrena Legacy by Anna Banks
  • Of Poseidon
  • Of Triton
  • Of Neptune
The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
  • The Maze Runner
  • The Scorch Trials
  • The Death Cure
The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins
  • Sweet Evil
  •  Sweet Peril
  •  Sweet Temptation
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  •  The Hunger Games
  •  Catching Fire
  •  Mockingjay
Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan
  •  The Lightning Thief
  • The Sea of Monsters
  • The Titan's Curse
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth
  • The Last Olympian
A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
  • A Game of Thrones
  • A Clash of Kings
  • A Storm of Swords
  • A Feast for Crows
  • A Dance with Dragons
The Abandon Trilogy by Meg Cabot
  • Abandon
  • Underworld
  • Awaken
Heather Wells series by Meg Cabot
  • Size 12 is Not Fat
  • Size 14 is Not Fat Either
  • Big Boned
  • Size 12 and Ready to Rock
  • The Bride Wore Size 12
Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward
  • Dark Lover
  • Lover Eternal
  • Lover Awakened
  • Lover Revealed
  • Lover Unbound
  • Lover Enshrined
  • Lover Avenged
  • Lover Mine
  • Lover Unleashed
  • Lover Reborn
  • Lover at Last
  • The King
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
  • Clockwork Angel
  • Clockwork Prince
  • Clockwork Princess
The Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking
  •  Switched
  •  Torn
  •  Ascend
Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
  • Divergent
  • Insurgent
  • Allegiant
  • (possibly Four)
Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J.Maas
  • Throne of Glass
  • Crown of Midnight
  • Heir of Fire
  • Queen of Shadows
Ruby Red Trilogy by Kirstin Geir
  •  Ruby Red
  •  Sapphire Blue
  • Emerald Green
The Watersong Quartet
  •  Wake
  •  Lullaby
  •  Tidal
  • Elegy
Sadly enough, I find myself in a rut at the moment. School has entered a hectic period and I just can't find the time nor the peace of mind to settle down and read. I am currently reading 3 (Eleanor & Park, Elegy and SOCIETY for SUPPER) books, but it's not going as fast as I wish it would. Hopefully, I will soon find both the time and peace of mind to get back into reading properly again. I do have some reviews that are waiting to be written so don't give up on me just yet :)

2 comments:

  1. Is it too late for me to start one of these challenges for myself? I've actually finished two series so far this year, lol.

    ReplyDelete