Tuesday 17 March 2015

Top ten tuesday -- books on our spring tbr list!

toptentuesday2
It is Tuesday again! Time for another list from the brokeandbookish! Yey! This week it is books on my spring tbr list, and there are many of those, rest assured. 
  1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner. It has honestly been too long on my shelf, but since my future reading is decided through my tbr jar, I will see when the jar finally decides it's time for me to read it. 
  2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. It seems like everybody likes this series, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. 
  3. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I cannot believe that I haven't read this series yet and it is my goal to finish it this year. 
  4. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. 
  5. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking. I loved the Trylle Trilogy so I'm totally looking forward to reading this book. 
  6. Legend by Marie Lu. 
  7. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.
  8. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. 
  9. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
  10. A Burnable Book by Bruce Holsinger.
That's the list. What 90% of these have in common is that they are currently collecting dust on my shelf and should have been read ages ago. So they are definitely on my spring tbr list along with so many other books. So many books so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment