Tuesday 31 March 2015

Top ten books I added to my to-be-read list recently

toptentuesday2
"This week's topic is about books we've added to our to-be-read list lately!" 
I have put a lot of new books on my tbr-list, so compiling it to just ten was a little hard. 
  1. Loki by Mike Vasich
  2. Daemon Seer by Mary Maddox
  3. Angelfall by Susan Ee
  4. Fallen by Lauren Kate
  5. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
  6. The Invisible Library by Genevive Cogman
  7. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  8. The Written by Ben Galley
  9. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
  10. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
This is me literally me randomly picking books that I've added to my tbr-list the past three weeks. I have added so soo many books lately so it is actually hard to pick 10 books, which is why I did it randomly. 
Which books are on your top ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment