Tuesday 3 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday -- all time favorite books from the past 3 years

toptentuesday2
  1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I absolutely love this book. It's hilarious and still something that I felt that I could really relate to. Such a brilliant story and I just love Rainbow Rowell.
  2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. Same reasons as the previous one. Rowell has just after two books (that I've read) become one of my favourite authors.
  3. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. This whole trilogy is just fantastic. Horrific, but fantastic. 
  4. Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett. Terry Pratchett is my favourite author and I had to stop myself from just making this list a list of Mr Pratchett's books. The witches are my favourite characters and this book was so lovely from start to finish. 
  5. Generation Kill by Evan Wright. This is such an important book and one that I think that everyone should read. 
  6. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. I loved this book. The idea of time travel is thrilling and I think it was dealt with in a very original and fantastic way in this book. 
  7. The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. I cannot believe that it took me so many years to finally read this book. It is a classic that everyone should read during their lifetime.
  8. Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix. I usually don't like horror stories, but this is amazing. I loved it and the fact that it's made just like a IKEA catalogue. 
  9. Night Watch by Terry Pratchett. Like I said, I love Mr Pratchett. This books was hilarious but still dealt with some darker themes. Brilliant combination.
  10. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. This book hurt to read. It's fantastic, but it hurt. 
I wish I remembered to do these lists every Tuesday. But I always remember them on Wednesday's. So annoying, but at least I remembered today!

No comments:

Post a Comment