Monday 1 December 2014

Book Haul December 2014


Thanks to the fact that my birthday was in November (I'm now 24 years young) I've received so many new books. The books in the picture are just a few of them, not to mention the books on my bookshelf that are just waiting for me to read them. 

So what am I planning to read in December? Well, first of I've got a few books to read for Uni courses. They are:
  1. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  3. Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones
However, I am also planning to read for pleasure. I do know that I sadly enough won't have time to read all new books I now have. So I have picked out a few books that I'm planning to read, so you know what to expect:
  1. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (which I've already started)
  2. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (for reasons)
  3. The Redemption of Althalus by David Eddings
  4. The Wishing Spell by Cris Colfer
To be honest, I'm a quick reader when I finally get into a book so there might be many more, but I will make no promises. If you have any tips or if you rather I read any of the other books in the picture or mentioned in previous post (not reviews obviously) don't hesistate to send me a comment. 

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment