Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas countdown - day 14

A book that was published on the day you were born, or an author with the same birthday as you

This was extremely hard and I actually had to Google people born or books published on my birthday, which is November 26. I was happily surprised to find that James Dashner, the author of the Maze Runner series, is born on the same day.

I've gotta be honest and say that I haven't read the Maze Runner series just yet but they are all wating for me in my bookshelf. I have to finish my books for university and the Hunger Games-trilogy first. I have seen the film though and really liked it. The overall man candy in that one would have been worth it even if the movie had sucked. It didn't though, so I'm really looking forward to reading the books. And next year I will remember to wish James a happy birthday on my birthday :D

Merry Christmas!

ps. We decorated our christmas tree today. I feel extremely festive! And it's only 10 days left until christmas!!! (in Sweden we celebrate on the 24th).

No comments:

Post a Comment