Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas Countdown - day 15

Book organization. Do you sort after author, genre, colour or other?

I generally sort after author, although not alphabetically. If there is a series I sort them from the first to last book. I like to have the largest book (height wise) on the furthest left and then the smallest to the right, unless all books are the same size. Right now I don’t have enough space for all my books to be organized exactly as I want, but my goal one day is to have a bookshelf organized by authors in alphabetical order. Not that I’m to bothered by it, but it so much easier to find books you are looking for if they are organized in some sort of way.

How do you organize your bookshelf?

Merry Christmas!


Ps. what happened yesterday? All of a sudden I log in and find that so many people from France has looked at the blog. Not that you aren’t welcome, it was just a surprise. Bonjour and joyeux Noël.

No comments:

Post a Comment