Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas countdown - day 24 (aka the final day!)

A book with connections to Christmas

I know it’s not really a “Christmas book” but I’m going to pick Harry Potter nonetheless. I received the two first books on my birthday the year the second book was released, and because my mom wasn’t entirely sure what they were about and if they were appropriate for me to read (I was 8 years old) which meant I couldn’t start reading them until around Christmas since my birthday is in late November. Therefore the books are connected to Christmas to me. Also, they do have scenes in pretty much all books that are all about celebrating Christmas, and I loved reading those bits. I’ve always wanted, and still do, one of those ugly knitted sweaters from Molly Weasely.


So Harry Potter it is.

That's it for the Christmas countdown! Can't believe it's already here. In Sweden we celebrate Christmas on the 24th, today, so I'll be busy tonight opening presents and spending time with the family. 

So Merry Christmas to all of you, and hope you have a good day today and if you celebrate tomorrow I hope you have a great day tomorrow no matter what you are planning to do. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment