Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Countdown- Day 16

The longest series you’ve read


The longest series I’ve read have to be “The Southern Vampire Mysteries” by Charlene Harris. It’s the books that inspired the True Blood TV series. It didn’t like the TV series but loved the books. I own them all, and have read several of them several times over. There are 13 books in the series which makes it the longest series I’ve finished. I’ve read books in several other series that are longer, but I haven’t finished the whole series. “The Black Dagger Brotherhood” by JR. Ward will either land on the same amount of books or be more, so we will see if “The Southern Vampire Mysteries” will stay on that number one spot. 

What's the longest series you've read?

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment